Monday, May 2, 2011

m.i.a.

Quite a bit has happened since my last post. Christmas, Easter, gatherings, birthdays, moving days.. I guess I could say that it has been an interesting couple of months. My time in Quebec definitely made me appreciate Winnipeg more then I ever believed I could. About a month ago I took the chance to live on my own in what I like to think is my dream loft but am starting to wonder if I like the idea of it better then the actual reality of having to pay rent, bills, and still feel that at 20years old, I am not really getting anywhere. As selfish as this may sound, it makes me feel better knowing that I am most likely not the only one who feels this way from time to time. That is my update for now but I will definitely be back sooner then later!

No comments:

Post a Comment