Thursday, November 11, 2010

secrets

I dont know about you, but personally I have spent bundles of hours skimming through thousands of anonymous secrets. Its interesting to think that someone you have never met, never seen, and most likely may never know, could share the same thoughts/secrets/dreams/fears/desires/odd habits, as you. Quite the interesting thought Id say. I found this following secret/statement & it was definitely one of those that I stopped to think about. I may just begin posting a secret each week, well, if I remember. Lets begin with this one and see where it goes or in fact, how often I can remind myself to make weekly posts of a new favorite.

2 comments:

  1. Yep, I am going to comment on every single one of your posts! :)

    Great secret, makes you think for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha I knew you would! I thought so

    ReplyDelete