Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Quebec.

Bonjour mes cheries! Okay so as most of you may know, I arrived in Sept-iles, Quebec today however I cant tell you much about it because I slept for the last half of the 7hour drive from Quebec City and woke up while pulling into the driveway of my new home. I have heard its close to everything nature related: trails, lakes, rivers, forests... The main thing I have noticed is that by 4pm the sun has completely vanished. I must say that this will be the most challenging fact to get used to, other then the idea of not having a cell phone for the next 5weeks, (yikes!). The first day is coming to a close and Im still completely unsure towards how I feel about the entire situation that I have seemingly thrown myself into. I regularily have these grand yet random ideas in my mind and now that one has finally worked out, Im at a loss for words, and emotions for that matter. Updates to come!

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy that you have finally been able to do one of your grand plans! Just make sure to take advantage of every moment. Don't focus on the things you miss about home, but enjoy your time cause it will be over before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being the creeper that I am, I googled "Sept-Iles" and saw a couple photos of the sweet little city. I didn't realize how far north you were of Montreal! Wow. Anyway, the place looks beautiful.

    And I agree with what Lindsey said.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete